Mark your calendar for our Everyday Extraordinary London tour April 29 -May 6, 2020. Our tour is a mix of old and new, fashion and interiors, wall coverings and fabric, big brands and independents, producers and “thought producers”. We’ll explore London Craft Week, a journey-of-discovery of exceptional craftsmanship featuring hidden workshops and unknown makers alongside celebrated masters, famous studios, galleries, shops and luxury brands
See what Everyday Extraordinary London is all about below; we know you’ll understand why we couldn’t wait to share it with you!
* Portobello Road Antiques Market
* See how the past informs the present with visits to several of the U.K.’s historic homes
* Afternoon Tea at one of London’s most fashionable spots
* A behind-the-scenes look at the intricate creative processes of some of the UK’s best design houses
* Private Tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum
* Explore London famous attractions- Big Ben, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace
* London Craft with inspiring creative experiences including studio visits and hands-on opportunities incorporating some of the region’s most famous artistic traditions.