Join us for our January 2018 Paris Decor Tour
We’re going back to Paris and will be taking an exclusive group of design aficionados on our Paris Decor Tour, January 17-23, 2017 for Maison&Objet / Paris Design Week. The group is limited to 10 people to keep the low-key, non-tour approach. Explore the ultimate “City of Dreams” with a group of like-minded designers.
This is a once in a lifetime tour with other design pros. Join us as we explore Paris through a designer’s eyes. We’re staying in the Saint Germain neighborhood- home to restaurants, shops, open air markets, and hip boutiques. We’ll help you turn this trip into a way to leverage your business with pre- trip webinars, postings, and exclusive design destinations during our stay.
Topping it off, you’ll experience Paris as a design insider with what has become the tours’ signature- private design destinations- to some of the best and most exclusive ateliers and showrooms in Paris.
Our Paris Decor Tour itinerary doesn’t have your ordinary tourist stops (feel free to explore those on your own) we have curated excursions and destinations custom made for your creative eye. After all, Paris is where artists, writers and design creatives get their inspiration. We have crafted what we think is the perfect blend of Group time and Alone time. Some of the activities you’ll enjoy :
- Paris Deco Off – an off site extravaganza to Paris Maison & Objet. View the latest new releases in textiles, trimmings, lighting as well as paint, floor and wallcoverings.
- Atelier Visits
- Pierre Frey’s & Le Manach’s archives
- Clignacourt flea market, plus the smaller- but- some-think- better, Vanves flea market
- Maison & Objet and all it has to offer- from booth visits to seminars, events and it’s renown trend presentation
- Get-to-know-you welcome reception
We’ll fill in the blanks as we get closer with select au courant adventures.
The neighborhood is quintessential Paris. We are just a few steps away from the Pont Neuf across from the Louvre on one side and Boulevard St. Germain on the other. Superb restaurants are around the corner or across the street is gourmet fast food , oh and wait, you can do oyster flights at the oyster bar the down the rue. Stroll the famous Rue de Buci food market and pick up a baguette, cheese or foie gras for a Sunday picnic.Rue de Bac finds some of the world’s best linen shops. See world class art between the Seine and St. Germain at amazing art galleries. Don’t miss Laudree, in Madeleine Castaing’s apartment on the corner of Rue Bonaparte and Rue Jacob for macaroons and tea. Oh, we could go on and on… you’ll just have to join us to get our neighborhood must- see-and -do list !
7 days/6 nights in Paris, January, 17-23 2018 includes:
*d’Aubusson Hotel, four star Left Bank hotel, double-occupancy in the heart of St. Germain (Super-convenient location and we’ve stayed in this hotel and love it!) Five minute walk to the subway, direct line to the show. Walking distance of the Louvre, Orsay, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Gardens, Sorbonne; surrounded by art galleries, restaurants and shops.
- 7 days/6 nights at the Hotel d’Aubusson in Paris- double occupancy
- Pick-up and delivery from Paris airports or train stations (Airfare not included)
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 5-day, all-zone Metro pass
- RER transportation to M&O
- Admission to M&O and Designers Lounge
- Private Lifestyle experiences to explore the secrets of Parisian Chic
- Hosted trips to Paris flea markets with recommendations for our favorite vendors
- Special “small producer” Champagne tasting
- As-you-wish meet-ups for cocktails to review the day compare notes, share stories, etc.
- Pre-travel web session with Deb and Susan to preview locations, M&O planning, travel details, our Paris faves and more
- Cruise on the river Seine
- Entrance to d’Orsay or Louvre (choice of one)
- Concert at Saint Chapelle
- VIP package at hotel
- Design destinations and insider access to showrooms and ateliers across Paris
- Pre-trip webinar with Deb & Susan to preview locations, M&O planning, travel details, our Paris faves and more
$2995.00 Double Occupancy*
Guarantee your reservation with a non refundable $750.00 deposit.
* Single occupancy rooms are available for an upcharge. If you have a travel partner, let us know that as well.
1. Download the registration form with all the details and policies
2. Read the policies, fill out the form
3. Send or email the the registration form with the deposit check or credit card details
Once we’ve received your deposit and registration we’ll send you more details and with our Welcome letter.
As we get closer to our departure date, we’ll be sending you weekly email updates, tips and news as well as details to our Facebook Group and webinar.
DOWNLOAD JANUARY REGISTRATION FORM
QUESTIONS? Email me
Here’s what is in store if you join us in January!
[Not a valid template]
Is my airfare included in the tour price?
No, air transportation to and from Paris is the responsibility of the participant. You will need to be in Paris from Wenesday, January 17th to Tuesday, January 23rd. (Flying overnight Tuesday, January 16th.) Please arrange your flights accordingly. Private transportation to and from Charles de Gaulle Airport is included. We will provide information on transfers from the airport to our hotel 10 days BEFORE tour departure.
Do I have to find a roommate?
No, our tour package is based on double occupancy, but we will assign roomies and introduce you prior to the trip. In the 7 years we have been doing this we have matched roomies well- with no issues. In fact, we have introduced many life long friends. If you prefer a single room, please contact us for supplement up-charge.
Is there anything else not included?
Passport fees, visa (non-U.S. citizen), personal and/or baggage insurance, excess baggage, meals, tours and entrance fees not specified in the itinerary, all items of a personal nature such as laundry, cleaning, telephone, and beverages. Wine, liquor, soft drinks, tips to porters, drivers and local guides, and any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here.
Also not included are the following:
- Any meals except breakfast at the hotel as noted
- Any admissions or fees except for the M&O show and museum pass as noted
- Any additional transportation fees outside of those listed above (i.e., we’re not bussing you to/from the shows at a specific time, you get there when you want and leave when you want, courtesy of those all-zone transit passes)
- Optional activities, entries & transportation is on you.
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides, hotel staff, taxis, etc.
- All items of a personal nature, such as telephone calls, laundry, pay TV, hotel mini-bars, etc
- All private excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Any public transport, taxi, local bus, rail or flights not specified in the itinerary
What if I have to cancel ?
The deposit is non-refundable; 90 days prior to tour date – 50% non-refundable; 30 days prior to tour date – 100% non-refundable. Cancellation within 30 days or less will result in forfeiture of the entire cost of the tour. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised; medical insurance is required.
Is there a payment plan?
You can guarantee your reservation with a non refundable $750.00 deposit by July 15, 2017. Balance of the package price is due as follows: $1800.00 due December 15, 2017 and balance of $595.00 due on or by Jaunary 5, 2018. You may pay by check or credit card and we invoice you through PayPal.