Registration Opens Soon for January 2020
We’re going back to Paris and will be taking an exclusive group of design aficionados on our Paris Decor Tour, in January 2020 with a textile focus as we explore Maison and Objet and Paris Deco Off. The group is limited to 10 people to keep the low-key, non-tour approach. Explore the ultimate “City of Dreams” with a group of like-minded designers.
This is a once in a lifetime tour with other design pros. Join us as we explore Paris through a designer’s eyes. We’re staying in the Saint Germain neighborhood- home to restaurants, shops, open air markets, and hip boutiques. We’ll help you turn this trip into a way to leverage your business with pre- trip webinars, postings, and exclusive design destinations during our stay.
Topping it off, you’ll experience Paris as a design insider with what has become the tours’ signature- private design destinations- to some of the best and most exclusive ateliers and showrooms in Paris.
Our Paris Decor Tour itinerary doesn’t have your ordinary tourist stops (feel free to explore those on your own) we have curated excursions and destinations custom made for your creative eye. After all, Paris is where artists, writers and design creatives get their inspiration. We have crafted what we think is the perfect blend of Group time and Alone time. Not only will you explore Paris, Maison & Objet, and Deco Off,but you’ll live the Parisian. Life. Style. Some of the activities you’ll enjoy :
- Atelier and Artisan Visits
- Hosted trip to Clignacourt flea market, plus the smaller- but- some-think- better, Vanves flea market with recommendations for our favorite vendors
- Maison & Objet and all it has to offer- from booth visits to seminars, events and it’s renown trend presentation
- Get-to-know-you champagne tasting
- Exclusive design destinations culled from our little black book
The neighborhood is quintessential Paris. We are just a few steps away from the Pont Neuf across from the Louvre on one side and Boulevard St. Germain on the other. Superb restaurants are around the corner or across the street is gourmet fast food , oh and wait, you can do oyster flights at the oyster bar the down the rue. Stroll the famous Rue de Buci food market and pick up a baguette, cheese or foie gras for a Sunday picnic.Rue de Bac finds some of the world’s best linen shops. See world class art between the Seine and St. Germain at amazing art galleries. Don’t miss Laudree, in Madeleine Castaing’s apartment on the corner of Rue Bonaparte and Rue Jacob for macaroons and tea. Oh, we could go on and on… you’ll just have to join us to get our neighborhood must- see-and -do list !
7 days/6 nights in Paris, January 2020 includes:
*d’Aubusson Hotel, five star Left Bank hotel, double-occupancy in the heart of St. Germain (Super-convenient location and we’ve stayed in this hotel and love it!) Five minute walk to the subway, direct line to the show. Walking distance of the Louvre, Orsay, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Gardens, Sorbonne; surrounded by art galleries, restaurants and shops.
- 7 days/6 nights at the Hotel d’Aubusson in Paris- double occupancy
- Pick-up and delivery from Paris airports or train stations (Airfare not included)
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Metro pass
- RER transportation to M&O
- Admission to M&O and Designers Lounge
- Private Lifestyle experiences to explore the secrets of Parisian Chic
- Hosted trips to Paris flea markets with recommendations for our favorite vendors
- Special “small producer” Champagne tasting
- As-you-wish meet-ups for cocktails to review the day compare notes, share stories, etc.
- Pre-travel web session with Deb and Susan to preview locations, M&O planning, travel details, our Paris faves and more
- Cruise on the river Seine
- Entrance to d’Orsay or Rodin, Orangerie, YSL museums
- VIP amenties at hotel
- Design destinations and insider access to showrooms and ateliers across Paris
- Transportation to/from appointments and venues
$4195.00 Double Occupancy*
Guarantee your reservation with a non refundable $1495.00 deposit.
* Single occupancy rooms are available for an upcharge. If you have a travel partner, let us know that as well.
1. Download the registration form with all the details and policies
2. Read the policies, fill out the form
3. Send or email the the registration form with the deposit check or credit card details
Once we’ve received your deposit and registration we’ll send you more details and with our Welcome letter.
As we get closer to our departure date, we’ll be sending you weekly email updates, tips and news as well as details to our Facebook Group and webinar.
QUESTIONS? Email me
Here’s what is in store if you join us in September!
Is my airfare included in the tour price?
No, air transportation to and from Paris is the responsibility of the participant. You will need to be in Paris from Wednesday, January 15, 2020 to Tuesday, January 21, 2020. (Flying overnight Tuesday, January 14, 2020.) Please arrange your flights accordingly. Private transportation to and from Charles de Gaulle Airport is included. We will provide information on transfers from the airport to our hotel 10 days BEFORE tour departure.
Do I have to find a roommate?
No, our tour package is based on double occupancy, but we will assign roomies and introduce you prior to the trip. In the 10 years we have been doing this we have matched roomies well- with no issues. In fact, we have introduced many life long friends. If you prefer a single room, please contact us for supplement up-charge.
Is there anything else not included?
Passport fees, visa (non-U.S. citizen), personal and/or baggage insurance, excess baggage, meals, tours and entrance fees not specified in the itinerary, all items of a personal nature such as laundry, cleaning, telephone, and beverages. Wine, liquor, soft drinks, tips to porters, drivers and local guides, and any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here.
Also not included are the following:
- Any meals except breakfast at the hotel as noted
- Any admissions or fees except for the M&O show and museum pass as noted
- Any additional transportation fees outside of those listed above (i.e., we’re not bussing you to/from the shows at a specific time, you get there when you want and leave when you want, courtesy of those all-zone transit passes)
- Optional activities, entries & transportation is on you.
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides, hotel staff, taxis, etc.
- All items of a personal nature, such as telephone calls, laundry, pay TV, hotel mini-bars, etc
- All private excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Any public transport, taxi, local bus, rail or flights not specified in the itinerary
What if I have to cancel ?
The deposit is non-refundable; 90 days prior to tour date – 50% non-refundable; 30 days prior to tour date – 100% non-refundable. Cancellation within 30 days or less will result in forfeiture of the entire cost of the tour. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised; medical insurance is required.
Is there a payment plan?
You can guarantee your reservation with a non refundable $1495.00 deposit . Balance of the package price is due as follows: $1700.00 due October 15, 2019 and balance of $1000.00 due on or by December 1, 2019. You may pay by check or credit card and we invoice you through PayPal.