Our London/Scotland Decor Tour is a mix of old and new, fashion and interiors, wall coverings and fabric, big brands and independents, producers and “thought producers”, etc. Here’s a sneak peek at our itinerary*:
- Guided tours to the world’s top Tartan and cashmere mills.
- Whiskey tastings in Scotland
- Discover Charles Rennie Macintosh in Glasgow
- See how the past informs the present at Watts of Westminster’s archives
- Afternoon Tea at one of London’s most fashionable spots
- A behind-the-scenes look at the intricate creative processes of some of London’s best design houses
- Tour the Victoria and Albert museum
- Inspiring creative experiences including studio visits and hands-on opportunities incorporating some of the region’s most famous artistic traditions
EVERYDAY EXTRAORDINARY TOUR INCLUDES *:
- 11 days/10 nights in London and Scotland. London from Tuesday, June 5 – Saturday, June 9, 2018; departing for Scotland, Sunday, June 10 to Friday, June 15, 2018
- In London, four-star hotel accommodations in a celebrated art deco property in the heart of Mayfair
- In Scotland, a country manor with maid service, on-site laundry and equipped with high-speed wifi.
- Pick-up from London Heathrow Airport
- Welcome and light supper in both cities.
- Daily Continental breakfast in London and Scotland.
- Most lunches and dinners as noted.
- Farewell dinner in Scotland cooked by our private chef.
- Evening aperitifs each evening while we review the day, compare notes, share stories, etc.
- All ground transportation to destinations and excursions.
- Transportation from London to our home base in Scotland
- Entrance and guided tour fees to museums, workshops, attractions and festivals.
- Private visits to textile dealers, mills, design companies and collectors
- Pre-travel web session with Deb and Susan to preview locations, planning, travel details, and more.