Explore Provence and for one week live the French way…Everyday!
From our wonderful mas in the heart of Provence, we’ve put together a week of unparalleled textile education including amazing design expeditions, craft&techniques, treasure hunting and much more; all set against the backdrop of stunning scenery and centuries of history. Grab this chance to immerse yourself in a region that has inspired thousands of artisans and designers and experience the true meaning of l’art de vivre.
Topping it off, you’ll experience Provence as a design insider with what has become all of our tours’ signature- private design destinations- to some of the best and most exclusive ateliers, workshops, studios, markets and shops in Provence.
Our itinerary doesn’t have your ordinary tourist stops (feel free to explore those on your own) we have curated excursions and destinations on our Provence tour custom made for your creative eye. After all, Provence is where artists, writers and design creatives get their inspiration. We have crafted what we think is the perfect blend of Group Time and Alone Time. Some of the activities you’ll enjoy :
- Explore the markets of Provence—the antiques at Isle sur la Sorgue plus Provençal delights at other local daily markets.
- A full day in Lyon—the most famous silk city in France—with a complete overview of silk fabric and passementerie design and production, plus a private, guided tour to one of the world’s top drapery and upholstery workrooms.
- A guided tour to one of the only remaining producers of historic Indiennes—the colorful fabrics that are so closely identified with Provence.
- Indulge your senses—scent, taste, sight and touch— with visits to renowned regional producers.
- Guided wine and olive oil tastings.
- Treasure hunting at world class brocantes.
There are no reviews yet.