Everything You Wanted to Know About Window Treatments,
But Were Afraid to Ask!
Did you realize there are more than 100+ decisions the designer makes in the custom window design process? And at any one step, things can go wrong. Window treatments are a complex business from design details to specifying and selling. Learn the tricks of the trade as we delve into the intricate window treatment design process.
After creating successful training programs for the industry’s biggest players, I have launched my window treatment certification course with you in mind- making it more convenient and personal. I’ll pull back the curtain to unveil the secrets of bespoke window treatments with this course. Are you ready to conquer custom window coverings? Then my Window Treatment Certification course is for you!
Consisting of 12 weekly live 1.5 hour live webinar sessions, exercises and hands-on projects, plus a 1 hour weekly mentoring session the course certification offers you real time tools, advice, and inspiration all meant to master the intricate custom window covering niche.
We’ll cover everything you need to know to succeed. From the elements that make up the language of custom window treatment design including calculating yardages, drapery hardware and drapery weights, to what fabrics and linings each works best plus pattern placement.
We’ll focus on all the challenging aspects of designing window fashions including offset pairs and multiple draws, ripplefolds, comparable fullness, using a proportion wheel and much more. I’ll inspire you to flex your design muscle with a in-depth examination of the secrets of impeccably tailored treatments.
I am just getting started… The course launches March 24, 2021 and continues on Wednesday mornings at 10am EST/ 9am CST/ 7am PST. Please join me! Learn More
What You’ll Get
- 12 weekly sessions. That’s more than 20 hours of in-depth content highlighting core foundations and advanced skill sets for window covering pros.
- 12 one-hour mentoring sessions featuring an interactive discussion on a weekly topic. It’s a real time tool, offering you advice and inspiration.
- Presentations with over 1000 slides that highlight the core foundations and more needed to complete any design project.
- Individual session executive summary to take notes during session.
- Window Treatment Specialist Toolkit with handouts, collateral materials, white papers, and worksheets to jumpstart your certification journey.
- Exercises to test your design skills.
- Interactive projects designed so when finished you will have ready-to-go materials- portfolio, mood boards, forms, etc.
- Desktop Textile Reference Guide and swatch kit.
- Review session and guide
- Complimentary access to on demand webinar library filled with rich window treatment design content and current topics like wellness, best practices and post pandemic trends.
- Private Facebook Support Group
- Certification Test
- Certificate of Completion
- Press release
- Use of certification appellation and badge on all marketing material.
- Access to all 12 session recordings. Webinar recordings are available during the course and for 30 days after to review at your own pace.