Seats are Filling Fast… and so are hotel rooms!
As a HP Brand Ambassador, I get to host the VIP High Point Market Experience. I love meeting and getting to know designers from across the country. (Oh and did I mention-talking design!) We’ve built an awesome community and we’d love to have you join us and become a part of it. This edition of the HPMKT VIP Experience tour kicks off Friday, April 24, 2020, and runs through midday, Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Our VIP Experience features:
- Pre Market prep through weekly newsletters, webinars and live tutorials
- Market KickOff- Meet the other guests, get your daily itineraries and a sneak peek of what to expect as well as the “must sees and dos”.
- Daily agenda choked full of showroom visits, private receptions, workshops, meet and greets, new product launches, education and socializing.
- Rub shoulder with the industry elite
- Daily exclusive group events.
- Farewell event hosted by yours truly.
- Meetups with peers- this is the best thing about the VIP Experience- networking, mentoring and camaraderie.. I can’t even ….
The best part… it’s all COMPLIMENTARY! We’ll do all the heavy lifting- from planning, organizing, to scheduling and guiding – You just need to apply– then book your flight and hotel. It’s a perfect way to do Spring Market- especially if your a Market newbie.
Don’t take our word for it… Here’s what our past tour members are saying:
A thousand thank-yous to you! You all planned the most organized and inclusive trip for us–AND efficient! It surpassed my expectations by a mile; I’ll be on a “High Point” high for days!
This experience was not only a highlight to my career but to my life! I met kind, supportive people from all of the country who were all there to be the best they could be. What an amazing experience!
This tour was a beautiful introduction to market! I loved every minute, learned an immense amount and can’t wait to go back next fall.
Thank you for the amazing days at HPMKT. It was my first time to market and appreciated the curated tours and introductions to the the showrooms.
I enjoyed the experience as a first time market goer! … I left Market hoping to go back in the future and I believe the tour played a very large part in that!