Our Decor Tours were created to feed our wanderlust, but as you know, there’s also something special about being able to geek out over a luscious velvet, or an exquisite piece of furniture with others who just get it! That’s why Susan and I wanted to invite you to come along with us on our newest design adventure—Everyday Extraordinary U.K.. We’re excited to be hosting this London (+ Scotland) tour.
So, mark your calendar for our Town and Country U.K. tour June 5-15, 2018. Our London + Scotland tour is a mix of old and new, fashion and interiors, wall coverings and fabric, big brands and independents, producers and “thought producers”. Consider this trip to be a combination of our Paris & Provence/Venice tours—we have a great hotel in London and a country manor in Scotland. It’s the best of both options in a region we’ve been eager to share with everyone! This tour is shaping up to be an Epic Exploration.
See what the London + Scotland tour is all about below; we know you’ll understand why we couldn’t wait to share it with you!
- Guided tours to the world’s top Tartan and cashmere mills.
- Whiskey tastings in Scotland
- Discover Charles Rennie Macintosh in Glasgow
- See how the past informs the present at Watts of Westminster’s London archives
- Afternoon Tea at one of London’s most fashionable spots
- A behind-the-scenes look at the intricate creative processes of some of London’s best design houses
- Tour the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Explore London famous attractions- Big Ben, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace
- Inspiring creative experiences including studio visits and hands-on opportunities incorporating some of the region’s most famous artistic traditions.
Click HERE, if you’d like to learn more.
Error: Contact form not found.